Thursday 7 November 2013

Super Yummy Kale & Apple Salad

I made this amazing salad weeks ago. I came across this photo in my Photostream this morning and realized I never shared my concoction with the world! Shame on me!

So here's a super-quick recipe post for a super-quick and delicious salad!


SALAD:

  • 1 head of kale- remove stems and chop
  • 1 dices apple (I love Honeycrisp)
  • A handful of dried cranberries
  • A handful of chopped pecans


DRESSING:
(Sorry I don't have exact measurements- I kind of just threw it together to taste!)

  • Avocado oil (you can replace with olive)
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Dijon mustard
  • Honey


~ Just whisk it up and toss into salad!




Please let me know if you try this one for yourself or if you've found any modification you think would make this even more yummy! Looking forward to reading all of your comments! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment