Sunday 3 March 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday B!!! (I'm Baaaaack)


Yeah, so I disappeared... Going to dust myself off and try again...


Soooooo- my niece, B, just turned 2! I've spent the weekend working hard to make the perfect cuppies for the occasion. I have to say, I am VERY proud of my results!


Let me start by introducing my best friend in the world. This is  Betsy, the Queen of all Pink Ladies.
My life would not be the same without her in it. <3




Chocolate chip filled cupcakes, fresh out of the oven, with special celebration wrappers!





Chocolate frosting- decadent!
Babygirl (who is now 14 months old!) could NOT get enough of the spoon after this one!


The results...
Pretty perfect if I do say so myself!



So there they are- chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate frosting and candy star sprinkles. I would share the recipe, but it's not mine. Check out Martha Stewart's Cupcakes recipe book if you're having a hankering. It's my bible. 


That's it for now! Time to head over to the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment